We will refund your purchase if you complete our course and are subsequently turned down for employment based on your interview performance. Our goal is to differentiate our product and demonstrate unmatched accountability to our clients.
That accountability requires the client to do their part as well. To qualify, you must begin our program at least 30 days before the interview. You are a client for life at Emerald Coast, and part of the reason for that promise is getting ready early has proven to be the single best predictor of success at your interview. You need time to prepare for the many facets of these complex interviews.
We expect you to make a commitment to your training. We will refund your purchase if you complete our course and are subsequently turned down for employment based on your interview performance. Completing the course means completing the online academics, attending at least three rapid fire training sessions, and a top off at least 48 hours prior to your interview. Additionally, we require you to have fully and completely discussed with us any negative items on your application and disclose these on the application before you are scheduled for your interview.
For interviews with CRM events, we require you to attend at least one CRM training event to qualify for any refund. Additionally, we require you to have fully and completely discussed any negative items on your application and disclose these on the application before you are scheduled for your interview. We cannot help you deal with these issues if you withhold this type of information.
We will not provide refunds under these conditions:
- Program was not started at least 30 days prior to the target interview
- Failure to complete any of the required training sections
- Decisions made for any reason—personal or professional—to not use the product. Sales are final at the time of purchase. Intellectual property like music and software cannot be returned once you’ve downloaded it online. Our product is similarly not returnable.
- Failure to disclose any damaging information on your application prior to being called for an interview.
- Failure due to knowledge testing, simulator evaluation, psychological tests, or any area not specifically covered by the Emerald Coast training program.
Emerald Coast has helped more than 20,000 pilots successfully get hired. Refunds and rejections are fortunately rare. We strive to be fair and stand behind our product and our reputation. We respectfully ask our clients to also meet their obligations in how they prepare for these airline opportunities. If you are willing to do the work—we are confident you will be successful.